GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:43:55 -0600
   Tombong, thanks for the clarification and also the update on
   the Bill Gates Foundation President's visit.  Could you please
   elaborate on the nature of the visit.

   Thanks

   Joe Sambou

Subject: Re: I NEED INFO
Author:  The Gambia and related-issues mailing list
<[log in to unmask]> at PO_EXTERNET
Date:    01/13/2000 7:46 AM

Hi Joe,

No, Congressman Danny Davies of Chicago could not make the trip, how ever his
Chief of Staff, Richard K. Boykin came instead. By the way the President of
the Bill Gates Foundation is currently in The Gambia on a fact finding
mission. They are visiting only three African countries, GHANA, GAMBIA and
SOUTH AFRICA.

PEACE

Tombong Saidy