GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:26:49 EDT
Ebrima,
I have been thinking on these lines. I have no doubt that if Makalo was
alive, he would have talked by now. This is what I like about the Jammeh
regime, they have a very good way of hiding facts. Now that Makalo is not
talking, the thugs are saying that he absconded, it is becoming clear that he
never went any where.
On Tabora Manneh, I am not surprised. This is the same guy who allegedly
reported that Landing Sanneh and Alimamo Manneh intended to stage a coup. And
again, very close sources to Jammeh and in the NIA, have told me that he
reported the same thing again on Lalo Jaiteh and crew.
Hopefully, sooner or later all these will come to light. I only hope that the
rest around Jammeh are learning that they could be treated the same by this
regime and as long as he is in power, very little will come out of it. It is
high time they join us to uproot Jammeh.

Ousman jallow Bojang.