GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 23:18:53 +0100
Dear Ebrima,
Just wish to let you know that you have adequately expressed the sentiments
and aspirations of all progressive, peace-loving and truly patriotic
Gambians, both at home and abroad.
May Allah bless us all and our Dear Homeland and BANISH the APRC from their
ill-fated stewardship of this beloved nation, that they are bent on
wrecking. AMEN.

BMK