GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima janneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:44:47 BST
I will first extend my condolence to the innocent and vulnerable    students
who were vandalised by the blood tasty and barbaric Jammeh boys.The carnage
is unbearable but the culprits have already remorsed and will ever remorse
their act.
Yahya i know the spirit of leadership is now cronic in your systems,and you
will not want to compromise with any body whom you feel is a threat.But we
can no longer accept the killing of innocent Gambians just to secure your
position and to be a life president.Dont you know in a participatory
democracy every citizen have the right to involve in the affairs of their
country and they have all rignt to express their feelings  one way or the
other.If as a leader you dont have the patience to listen to the comments of
your people ,you are not fit to be a leader.Mr. president you have fail the
Gambian people and the entire world.In other to bulwark your position you
refused to convict the fire service officers who maltreated Ebrima Barry and
the rapers of that school girl.Any way Mr president is too much,the killing
is too much.We can no more keep cool with all these jungle life
behaviour.People in the Gambia are living in fear because they are sure who
will be the next victim.In such situation development will be check.
If you see under age students challing your leadership,know that your days
are numbering.Those soldiers who blatantly killed their own brothers and
sisters should know that their brutality will hunt them till the day of
judgement.You know yourselves you who killed Omar Barrow and all those
innocent students.If you have no other way of quelling students when
demonstrating which is their right,you better step aside and dissolve your
blood hungry cohort.What a disgrace to you and your ring of ineffective
people who celebrate because they dispersed students demonstrators by
killing numberless of them.
No nati0on can develop without the participation of their active
population.But because of your inefficiency and brutality,potential citizens
are all fleeing the country .Yes they are because you are witchhunting
killing and inprisoning them in other to secure your office.Are you aware
that the active population are all fleeing the country which is really bad
for any progress any where.

If unarm students are sacrifying their life to bring justice in the Gambia
why not others.Lets armalgamate and do some thing about our dear motherland
in other to extricate our country from merciless gang who feel victorious
because they butchered innocent students for their own security.Do some
thing once again to stop your countryfrom being another Liberia.

Ebrima s Janneh.