GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 10:32:07 +0100
The departure of"bad boy from a good family" is a shocking news! Anybody who grew up in the Lancaster/soldier town ward especially in the early 70s will remember Ass for a very very long time. My condolences to all the former guys of the famous "clubi Ass" and to his family. Rest in peace.

Regards,
Omar.