GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Malanding S. Jaiteh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:29:00 -0400
As  we remember the April Massacre in our various ways, what are/have these
institutions done to mark the event? That is our honorable National Assembly
and the Opposition Parties. I hope they do not stay on the sideline as Yahya
toys around with our kids?

Malanding