GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sidi sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:02:21 -0800
My family and I would like to extend our sincere
condolences to the family and friends of Uncle
M.C.Jallow. He has always been a father figure for
those of us priviledged to work under him. I can still
see him at the corner of Sait Maty and New Town Road
with friends(every body was a son,daughter,friend or
family)playing the game of draft.May Allah grant his
soul peace. Aunty Lou,Ush ya.
Sidi,Neneh and the kids.