GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pa Modou Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:07:11 -0000
Mr Jobe

First go improve your English because it positively stinks. You -talking
about genuine discourse? You - talking about vision when you are part of
Yaya's poisonous puppets? How can Gambians not be angry when you and Yaya
are insulting their honour and intelligence every day? If you must preach,
go preach to your insensitive boss Yaya Jammeh, who feels that he is a
demi-god. People can only reason with people with conscience, not with the
caliber of people in your government who will kill and maim and do anything
on the face of the earth to stay in power.
I bet you guys are too late. Nemesis will surely catch up with you one day
as it catches up with every blatant insulter of human intelligence, every
power-drunk group of political exploiters.
As far as I am concerned, it is a waste of time trying to debate you guys.
The only language you understand is the language of force, which ultimately
you will be forced to heed, because you have created the conditions for it.