GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:40:53 -0700
Thanks
Hope you and your family have the strength to go through it with Allah help.
my good friend and brother Ahmed Tijan Sallh told me about him also , I do not
remember him as I left many years ago but Sheikh told me he moved to Serrakunda
lately

Innah lillah wa inah elaihi rageoon

Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr