GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:19:56 -0700
Gassa:

What else can I say... For, when you are right, it's very difficult to
poke holes in your feedback. Indeed, I feel that, on this one, you are
right on the money. In retrospect, I shouldn't have moved that darn motion
for the suspension of Ms. Barry. Infact, I hereby retract it... just for
the record.

Like your humble self, I also look forward to the reinstatement of
Ms. Hasanatou Barry, and all others that were de-listed unjustly including
my very good friend - Matarr Njai - the first victim of the house rules.

Best wishes,

Madiba.