GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:28:49 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/02 2:00:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Juwara on the other hand, is a long time before Darbo a politician and if he
> is power hungry, maybe he think the caretakers are not straightforward to
> the people and he wanted to show the right way, or else he is one of them
> just wanted to have the biggest say on governmental affairs. I don't
> believe in African politicians because the one you thing will be the best
> can become nightmires. One who have been critisized in all forms of his
> life can sometimes turn the clock round for a simple reason that he or she
> is fed-up people's critism and change to better

-=----
The best example of this is, Double-Honorable Halifa Sallah. This brother's
been principled, unbossed, unbought, focused and concerned for the past
umpteen years and 'viola' Gambians gave him a chance and his due. I believe
he's the same Halifa and will remain the same Halifa.
The next rising star, is: Pa Sallah Jeng. Watch out Jammeh. The fraud, fake
and phony characters are on their out and true democracy will prevail in the
end. The grassroots campaign to get rid of imbeciles in high places, has just
begun. You'll be so shocked and traumatized, when these nobody's from
nowhere, fill the majority of seats in the House of the People. Don't say Ams
warned you.
Ams