GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:16:56 EDT

Indeed Mr. Pembo, I did enjoy Jimenez' review of The African  Child. Thank
you for sharing. It reminds me of our very own Momodou Camara  somewhere in the
frozen Tundra. A veritable engineer by all accounts. At the  risk of focussing
on the inutile, did you say you last read the book in 1969?  Where were you
then??

May Allah bless and keep you.

Haruna.

In a message dated 8/12/2008 8:55:42 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,