GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:13:51 +0200
Fellow Peace-loving Citizens of Africa and of the world,

If Biko also had a Winnie "Mandela", he possibly would still be alive today!
Those who have something never know the value of that thing until they have
lost it.  I have always wondered why God makes it possible for somebody to
meet the wrong person.

Winnie "Mandela" is a force to reckon with.

It is because of what she stands for that is why her name has been smeared
and continue to be smeared in the west, and even amongst our own people -
the puppets.

I am calling upon you all yee African Women - what happened to all those 27
years that a young very beautiful black woman threw away waiting, but
actively fighting for the freedom of her man and freedom of her motherland?

Why couldn't Winnie be told much earlier that there was no man/marriage to
wait for?

Without Winnie, there would be no Mandela today!!

LONG LIVE WINNIE MANDELA !

Best regards,

Nyar'Onyango