GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Seedy SaidyKhan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:56:09 EDT
Latjor,

Certainly, you are exposing your shortsightedness in communication. This is
exactly what I was trying to throw light on. You think you should never be
engaged in any dialogue. You just want to put it in black and white and then
impose it for acceptance. Did you see why, among other things, I relate you
to Yaya Jammeh? There are undoubtedly so many controversies surrounding your
group. So instead of seizing this opportunity to make matters vivid, you
choose to engage me in an altercation. But, you got a wrong person. By
replying to you in a similar abusive and disrespectful language, I see that
as a lack of consideration for decent members of L. However, you may be
surprised to learn that I live right next to you. Moreover, I know so many
people around you and your organization. I attended a few ALD functions,
including the conference at Howard University. Thus, my observations are not
based on any hearsay as you mentioned. Nevertheless, if you have a desire to
exercise your rudeness and stupidity, I am surely open for it. I can meet you
right behind SEARS' parking lot, which is a walking distance from your
apartment. How about that? Or do you want me to stop you on Lockwood Drive?

Seedy