GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:37:00 -0500
Gambia-L:

Another e-mail from a concerned Gambian. My brother, thanks for providing
the Web Page address below. This would be useful in the future as well. I am
sure our able and talented George Sarr would deliver the goods. And I would
be using my BBC contacts to try and get the e-mail address for US Secretary
of States Powell.

Ebrima