GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 17:38:41 +0000
FOLKS:

This a sad moment in Gambian history. A time in which Gambia's CHIEF
DIPLOMAT, Secretary JAGNE was caught having a conference call with his boss,
imbecile Jammeh, and wholeheartedly advising the moron boss to resort to the
1996 scare tactics in order to intimidate voters, especially, MANDINGOES AND
FULAS who are hard-headed against the moron. Worst of all, JAGNE was
overheard INSULTING the MANDINGOES and FULAS for refusing to flock to the
call of the vermin. Secretary JAGNE, the nation's chief diplomat MUST
APOLOGIZE to the MANDINGOES and FULAS for insulting these people for
nothing, but shunning off his vermin boss. JAGNE, who is from a very decent
and religious family at NEW PERSEVERANCE STREET in BANJUL, has not only
embarrassed his own tribe, culture and most important of all, the
well-cultured JAGNE FAMILY, but also vividly exposed the limitedness of his
social connection and comprehension as the nation's chief diplomat. If
Secretary JAGNE cannot tolerate and work with his own people, how in the
World can he work with the International Community and be able to vigorously
pursue the promotion of global cooperation and collectivism?

This a very troubling story, for it did only reveal the imbecility of Moron
Jammeh, but also clearly uncovered the verminous mindset of the entire APRC
campaign staff. They are fully aware that the moronic ship of their imbecile
captain has been punctured by forces of iceberg and now anchored at the
harbor, a harbor which has been surrounded by forces of freedom, there is
nothing left, but to leave the ship. And as he leaves the ship, the forces
of freedom will handcuff the moronic captain and bring him to justice. This
is what the entire APRC campaign staff have now noticed. They are finished;
and now they intend to do what ever it takes to turn things around. The
entire APRC campaign staff have now embarked on mediocre scare tactics with
the intention of intimidating voters. This was similar tactics the Moron
employed in 1996 which scared the hell of out many innocent voters. This was
when GRT was showing horrendous video tapes from Liberia and Sierra Leone,
which showed massacre and torture of innocent people by rebel forces. This
was mainly intended to scare voters since they had never experienced such
horrendous  ordeals at home before; and the mediocre tactics worked in the
Moron's favor in 1996. Consequently, thousands of voters, particularly
voters in the provinces, stayed away without voting, whiles majority, out of
fear, blindly voted for the vermin of all vermin. The resultant effect of
which turned out to be a stolen victory for the imbecile. Again, this is
what the APRC entire campaign staff are advising their punk boss to pursue a
second time around; they think that Gambians have not learned their lessons.
After killing our children, torturing our mums and dads, grandmas and
grandpas, raping our daughters, exiling our decent and fine intellectuals,
stealing our beloved country's funds, mismanaging our meager resources, and
most of all, cultivating the seed of tribalism in our midst, moron Jammeh
still thinks that Gambians are fools. He is now realizing that that is no
longer the case in the 11th hour, and hour at which reversals are a no- no.
But as they often say: "FOOLS RUSH IN WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD", or " HE
WHO KNOWS NOT, AND KNOWS NOT THAT HE KNOWS NOT, IS A FOOL OR AN IMBECILE".
This is what the moron does not still realize to the fullest. Gambians have
now awakened to the fullest; and if the moron wants to resort to the 1996
scare tactics this time around, it would seriously backfire and FORCES OF
FREEDOM will match unstoppable right into STATE HOUSE as it happened in
Ivory Coast. THE FORCES OF FREEDOM MUST PREVAIL COME OCTOBER 18. GOD BLESS
THE FORCES OF FREEDOM.

ANSUMANA KUJABI