GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:16:47 -0000
KB:
Ever since Jaiteh's brother, LaLo, has been detained, it has made nuts out
of Jaiteh, hypnotizing him completely; and consequently, bull-dozing his
FINE INTELLECT in terms of rational thinking and in making judgment calls. I
did understand that in the begining ever since he commenced monitoring every
little fabric of my writings together with  Momodou Camara. Jaiteh has been
too emotional and personal about his brother, and every decent human being
should bear sympathy with him, cause it really hit home. But despite that,
let it not jeopardize his wonderful relationship with decent people who also
share his tense emotions with him. Monitoring Kujabi unnecessarily WILL NOT
make the Moron to release his brother. It is not only Jaiteh whose immediate
family member has been incarcerated. How about victims like LT. SAYE'S
father, whose young and lovely son who was NOT even involved in the coup,
had not only been brutally murdered, but even his limbs BANANA-SLICED into
bits, just to have the legs fit not even a decent grave yard, but in a
ditch. Such a kind of memory will always hunt the Lt.'s father for the rest
of his life. Then, why should Jaiteh take situations too personal, and even
to the extend of Monitoring Kujabi. My goodness, what an emotional guy he
is.

Ansumana