GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 02:51:44 PDT
Mr. sey
I do personally awaited for ur response to the very simply questions
presented to u some time back by some folks without any reward whatsoever.
That is, the answers to those questions were not forthcoming from ur stand
which in turn constituted to all these labelling u are now
encountering...and rightly deserved if u are not willing to answer
elementary but nonetheless vital questions for people to understand THE
CRAZINESS OF THE JAMMEH "SHAMEDOM"  GOVERNMENT.

Secondly, I can't help but point out the hypocrisy underlined in the posting
below by AJATOLLAH MBYE. Isn't it this very chap "born again Muslim" who is
always preaching about the worthiness of truth when/whatever chance he has?
....proclaiming to us that there is no and i mean NO GOD/SUPERIOR but ALLAH,
and yet still advising MR: SEY NOT ENGAGE/ RESPOND TO PEOPLE WHO ARE
JUST/GENUINELY SEEKING THE TRUTH OF WHAT TRANSPIRED ON THE 11 AND 12TH OF
APRIL IN THE GAMBIA.

Is it my understanding that this man has two lords...one above and the other
ones responsible for his scholarship in Taiwan or his future prospects. Mr.
Mbye, please do go back on your own postings and re-evaluate their
meanings..that is, what Allah have in store for HYPOCRITES.

Tell ur man to bloody well answer to the questions forwarde to him and stop
feeding us with his nauseating pieces of unwarranted information which have
no validity to the points raised. What calibre do u associate to a man who
can't speak or acknowledge the damn truth. Tell me mr.pious/mbye. Lets call
a spade a spade, i for one don't need any camouflaged religious
propagandists who are not willing to tell the people THE TRUTH when THINGS
ARE REALLY HOT. What was ur opinion on the savagery,murder,torture, maiming,
imprisonment,looting of the government coffers and the brutal distortion of
the truth by the ambassador's government. Didn't u find anything in regard
to such manifestations in the KORAN or u do need to read more?...

Tell him to respond accordingly or u SHUT UP:::
Kittos
Peter