GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:27:20 -0500
Bro Yus,
 Just what exactly are all these double standards about? Evidently, I am
missing something here. Apologies "To Everyone" my fist! Listen, I'm not
dismissing the argument here, but if you must apologize through no fault of
your own for being successful and envied by many, then it's time we let
the cockroaches and mosquitoes rule the world. Quite frankly Yus, I do NOT
accept your apology for I see NO need for any goddamn apology from your
end, especially with the way you have been harangued by these hate mongers
and having revisited what they wrote about you. Hell, I think you've been
way too generous with these apologies. If being self-righteous is the
order of the day, and it is under those moral etiquettes that you felt
compelled to apologize, then I ponder to wonder why "Ayatollahs" ain't
following suit. I stand corrected but there is no justice with that kind
of moral rationalisation unless we Gambians are bent on settling for
mediocrity and hypocrisy at best. Truth be told, it just ain't goddamn
easy being a Gambian, period. But hey, you can't keep a good man down.

Keep a leveled head at all times Bro Yus and let no ignoramus drag you down
into the gutter of imbecility. It's just mindboggling how my "List Of
Sincere G'lers" keeps getting shorter by the hour. Mind(freaking)boggling!
                                            That's Right,
                                            Mr (goddamn) Makaveli!

PS: BTW, perhaps an expert opinion would help shed some light as to
whether or not Gambians are DISENFRANCHISED, and if yes, WHY? Anyone? How
about it Mr Malik (no goddamn middle initial) Kah? Perhaps Mr Kah and that
Alieu (also no goddamn middle initial) Sesay can take it upon them selves
to come up with some suggestions rather than making a career out of
personal attacks. Food for thought for you lot.

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com