GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulie Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:31:29 -0500
Greetings from Music City MQDT. You don't have a reason to be otherwise but
pleased with me my brother. You know you sound like some dirimo I wouldn't
dare compare!
I hear you frequent music valley so often it's kinda like a second home??
You what that does to global warming right?
Extend greetings to your brother. Is he in town?

BambaLaye ( I'm seeing double now, so pardon my fumbles)