GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:45:58 EDT
Saul, this is fantastic. Thank you very much. We also thank Katim. It is a
refreshing feeling to read about someone representing us in this august
forum and not think that he will disgrace us like morons Taal and Jobe keep
disgracing Gambians when they represent super-moron yaya.
When i read about meetings these morons attend or briefings they give to
journalists, i always end up feeling nothing but shame and anger. I have a
great feeling reading your report. Makes me feel proud. i assure you that
Clinton will hear what you had to say. if anyone can deliver the goods, you
can. And if i might add, you do not need to pay lobbyist $500K in order to
get the politicians' ears. Keep up the great job you are doing.
KB