GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:46:04 +0100
Hello Sidibeh,
I was able to call to Gambia on Sunday, January 2nd with a
prepaid calling card.
However, I had not been able to get through on December 31, 1999
and January 1, 2000 because the lines were occupied all the time.
I tried several numbers and it was the same.

Most of these prepaid cards we use here in Scandinavia go through
USA and and the fault could also be there.

regards,
Momodou Camara