GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alaji ndure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:26:28 +0000
Habib, I vehemently disagree with you and George Bush, (The butcher of
Texas), that Hussien must be put to sleep, and quickly. Why not allow the
due process of the law to prevail, to make sure that at the end of the day
Saddam  gets a fair trial, his notoriety notwithstanding.

This war was in the first place waged on a false premise. Tony Blair's
45minutes warning; the falsehood that tried to link Saddam to Al Qaeda, and
endless other lies we were inundated with, to make the case for the
distruction of Iraq, have now been debunked as nothing but propaganda.

I read just today in one newspaper (the metroexpress), a story quoted from a
british paper, that infact Saddam was allready caught before the Americans
found him in the ''rathole''. According to the paper, he was captured a week
earlier by the Kurdish group PUK, who then drugged and kept him imprisoned
in the hole while they negotiated with the americans for leeway in their
neck of the woods, in return for their handing Saddam over to the occupier.

You see bro, if this story is true -and I believe it is- then we are dealing
with a bunch of lying idiots, that is out of sync with reality or just plain
naive to think that the whole truth about Saddam's capture will not be out
in the open soon.

Have a very Merry Christmas.
alaji.