GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Sylva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:52:08 -0400
From: "maria sisay" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: ALD Organizing Committee

> Solomon:
>
> Would you please tell me when is the July fourth party in Atlanta?  Is it the last week of June  or the first week of July.  Your help with this matter will be highly appreciated.
>
> thanks
>
> Mama Sisay

Maria,

Thanks for your inquiry in regards to your July Fourth Weekend in Atlanta.
FYI the Community organization is going to address the issues, including
the dates for the events, in a general meeting which I think will be next week.

Most people are saying that it would be better for to have it in the weekend
of July 6 - 8. What do you think, since the July 4 holiday day itself is on a
Wednesday? I think the above weekend would be better. People may be able
to take the Thursday and Friday off from work, which will extend the whole
weekend.

I believe though, the new Community Organization will finalize all of this after
 this general meeting next week, and will inform everyone.

Hope to see you and all Gambian Brothers, Sisters, Families and Friends.

Hope this helps.

Peace
King Solomon