GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 04:39:51 +0000
Hamjatta,

This is really uncalled for. The man is doing exactly what is expected of
any decent person with such responsibility. I don't know what being a list
manager is but managers are supposed to manage. Sometimes we may have
different views of the same thing but that does not entitle us to try to
impose our views all round.

More over, the response to their survey of what people on the list want and
expect, amongst other recomendations, suggested that we try as much as
possible to refrain from using vulgar language. I understand, am yet to get
to it, that I was mentioned as someone who often uses vulgar language. I
believe whoever may have made that statement did not perhaps follow a lot of
my postings. Unfortunately, of course, I have followed some to the gutter
occasionally; but this does not however justify the blatant use of vulgar
language to respond to certain issues.

Hamjatta, no matter what you think of me, this is just a brotherly advise
that I strongly believe in.

Have a good day, Gassa.