GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 20:45:22 -0400
A few people have written to ask me what the mood is like in the city. For an answer, I say please go to the following new website:-

http://www.yahyajammeh.org

There are four pictures uploaded there that say it all. More pictures and videos later. As we all know, pictures and videos do not lie.

Also, please note that the mood of reconciliation back here and the determination to forge ahead TOGETHER for progress is unprecedented in our country.

My beloved leader, President Jammeh and the Opposition Leaders are determined to move The Gambia ahead TOGETHER. None of us are bigger than the Gambia. Let us all join hands now and move our country forwards. It is time to stop blacklisting our Nation. It is time to start whitewashing our country. Finally, please know that your appeals are all being noted and will be looked into.

Allah's Blessings to you all and Good Night.
F.