GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:51:21 EDT

Aye Aye Suntou!! Dr. Marshall sounds convincing. I wish you would just meet
the man and let him know I had pleaded with God and Allah has agreed to extend
 his life. But he must redo his will and give it all to charity. Then he
must have a clause in his will stating that any family member or heir who wishes
to benefit from the loot must work for specific charities for a certain
length  of time under willing employer agreement. Tell him I continue to pray for
him and should he desire, I can recommend a good British solicitor to him  to
assist in receiving the $25,000,000 in flux at this time.

Haruna. I am pleased our friend Fatou is now free.

In a message dated 8/18/2008 6:45:09 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,