GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 03:14:54 -0700
 ok

"Katim S. Touray" wrote:

Hi Essa,

Please pardon my delay in replying you.  I saw
the e-mail you sent earlier today, and it helped remind me that I should have
replied to this e-mail.  I've looked at what you forwarded, and found that
the reason for your problem is that you typed "OKAY", rather than "OK" (without
the quotes).  Please remember that you're dealing with a computer, and so
it has no idea what you mean if you don't type exactly what it expects.
Again, the command to type to confirm is "OK" (without quotes).  I hope
this helps this time.

Have a great week, and best wishes.

Katim
Essa Sey