GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:19:48 -0500
If this goes through, please disregard and my apologies if it aggravates
anyone. I just know I can receive BUT just not too sure IF I can still
send. Again this is a test.

PS: One last thing:When  Ms FJC accused of using racial slurs because I
asked if she was now the HNIC, she was right that I did called her HNIC
(meaning HOUSE NANNY IN CHARGE), which she rightfully earned at her own
volition( that is if you remember her interview on gambianet where she
emphatically said she will be a maid to Jammeh if only he ask ).But she
was dead wrong about me using racial slurs. I'm far more sensitive than
that,and I'm NOT drunk with that much hatred. She was simply out of line
calling us "Liars". I think our competent list managers acted swiftly in
her case.

As for Yus case, I think he was man enough to handle it on his own. But if
I were his attorney, I will go for a plea bargain, considering the fact
that he didn't create the heated atmosphere that many found ourselves in.
The draconian and oppressive nature of our diabolic and despotic
government could very easily make a Rabbi lose his temper and says things
that you wouldn't say had these morons never laid a finger on our children
let alone assasinate them, children as young as THREE years old.

When one considers the frustration for some of us who are mentally dismembered by these incessant atrocities, you have to understand that
emotions are bound to run high in a setting like Gambia-L( where we have the opportunity to tell the culprits our share of grievances , especially
for those who fell victim of our government's Neanderthaloid terrorism one
form or the other. Banning such victims without any justications from this
battlefield(yes it's War here grieving families) and putting them in the
same predicament as that of the oppressor.

I'm not trying to be philosophical about events unfolding here but I hope
the tolerant few amongst you are getting my drift. I urge list managers to
re-evaluate some of the new measures as applied to my already oppressed
comrades and just ease up on that whip a little. I'm not asking for special
treatment for those in our camp, although some may say I am, but let us let
free press and rational thought prevail. I hate seeing fellow comrades
being treated as bunch of kids. Banning poor Bro Yus from this list
because he said something damaging to child killers is by no standard
going to give give this list any credibility, does it? Especially if he opted to apologize. Anyway, perhaps my sermon is falling on deaf ears, so
let's call it a wrap, but I only hope it goes through the G_L firewalls.

Peace & Justice
Mr Makaveli

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com