GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joe sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:39:08 GMT
Mohammad, thanks for your input in this discussion.  Jammeh using tribalism
to divide Gambians is not my issue with Ebou.  My point of contention is his
contempt for Jolas and the words he uses to describe us.  Unless you choose
to ignore that part of his statements, I think it's vividly clear.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou