GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 07:31:03 +0100
fresh arguements and counter-arguement about halifa and pdois .just starting .we need the PDOIS MANIFESTO .can some one help paste it for us.

SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  more on ' who is halifa' at bantaba.some interesing inputs by sankalanka a pdois follower.
interesing .http://www.gambia.dk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4338&whichpage=3

SUNTOU TOURAY wrote:
the topic which is related to this is boiling hot in bantaba .the topic ''WHO IS HALIFA SALLAH '' is creating some waves .
have read .http://www.gambia.dk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4338&whichpage=1

Suntou Touray wrote:
going by recent posting by some members here ,we are made to believe that
some members of our opposition are completely tribalistic by nature and action.
but one now need to try hard to tell the wider audience who is not a tribalistic
politicians among the confusing many .
this topic have the propensity to cause anger, claims and counter-claims but
we are not in an election nearing so let talk about the issues .

we have to let first those who personally know our oppostion leaders well to
comment about them.we can then let speculations and inuandous to come to
play.
we should defend the good characters of our choosen leaders. who is really
innocent of all accusation.this is not a trivial issue ,it is one of the major
debating point in many forums .

i ask since i don't know .
is HALIFA SALLAH FREE FROM TRIBAL Bigotry ?

IF YES HOW DID YOU SUBSTANTIATE THAT FACT ?

SECONDLY ,IS OUSANOU DARBOE A TRIBALIST POLITICIAN ?

SIMILARLY ,WHAT PROOFS ARE THERE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE ANSWERS ?

SIMILAR QUESTIONS FOR HAMAT BAH ,AND SEDIA JATTA AND PIERR GOMEZ .

the tribal problem i believe is not as simple as we think it is.to be tribal-free is
one of the greatest achievement for any african ,this is the one issue both
educated and illitrates have a very close propensity to default.
who is innocent of this serious problem among us .
we should remember ,some individuals knows certain things about others that
if disclose may hampered their progress or image. but since we seems to be
interested in knowing the facts about the people vaying for leadership ,let us
let the ''cat out the bag''.
who was halifa before entering into politics ? what about hamat and ousanou ?
ousanou still practice as lawyer but what do you know about his professional
life ?
these people just come out and want us to vote them in our country's highest
office without prior scrutine ,i suggest we do that now.no nicesties or
favours ,let's write what is the truth.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい