GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 06:26:36 GMT
!What after one week of your dream victory!
Another malitia forms to follow you and your followers! Do you notice by the
magic of words the following becomes an endless cycle!Sow what you want to
reap,learn from Yayas mistakes dont repeat his crimes
let him and his friends turn on each other this will be sooner than you
think,
Even vultures dont eat their own dead they are too morally decent for that!