GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 19:29:53 -0400
*From*: [log in to unmask]
*Sent*: 30 May 2006 08:26
*To*: [log in to unmask]
*Subject*: 'Fatwa' on Ebou Jallow

Dear editor, this is a concerned reader!

I just want to comment on your recent article on the death of Korro Ceesay
and the role played by the monster named Ebou Jallow. If you are right about
Ebou's role in Koro's death; then I think the Ceesay Kunda family and all
concern Gambians, should put 'fatwa' on Ebou Jallow's head. This ugly
bastard still believes he is an army captain in the wild, who is out of
control and untouchable.

I've always had doubt about the truthfulness' of his stealing of the
$3million, he was accused of stealing from the Gambia in 1996, but after his
recent behaviours, my suspicion of his involvement in all the crimes he had
been accused of involving have overwhelmed my doubts. I now strongly
believed that this ugly monster has stolen the $3million from the poor
economy of our country, in order to fund for the education of his trade in
computer hacking. To add salt to my wounds; I am now trying to sink in the
fact that this same man might have also orchestrated the killing of an
innocent Gambian. And as if that is not enough, this monster also lied to
the whole world that I was an informer of Pa N'Dery's freedom newspaper.

Ebou! I think you are getting too too personal with me now. I have seen your
ugly big-nose looking face, but you have not seen mine yet. But I hope you
pray not to see mine yet; because, if we see each other any day soon, we
will definitely not greet each other Gambian way. How do I say this; how do
you greet a man who tries to get you arrested by the torturous authorities
of the Gambia, at this present time. I leave you to bet the answer Ebou! I
presumed he wants me and every one else on that informers list published by
the observer, to be killed like Koro Ceesay, DON'T YOU Ebou? I know you are
reading this!

Let me set the records straight; I was never a freedom newspaper informer,
in fact I subscribed to the paper like many others, because we were
concerned Gambians, who cares a lot about our country that we want to read
every news about it. But thanks to the LIAR, MURDERER and THIEF Ebou Jallow,
such actions have now made many of my relatives concerned about my safety
from the authorities in the Gambia. As my mum expressed, that god you are in
UK.

Base, UK

yanks dabo

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい