GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:19:00 -0400
These people are shameless. Whether it is John Bojang or Blaise Jagne or
Essa Sey or Bala Jahumpa, we are dealing here with low-lives. All these
people are where they are today and got what they got, thanks to Yaya. We
are dealing here with people that could not even afford to drive their own
cars before they met Yaya. We are talking of grown men that failed by any
objective standards. Nonentities. While some of us were hustling outside The
Gambia to make ends meet, these nonentities were slaving to people in the
Jawara regime in order to lead semi-decent lifestyles. I told you before
about the D45,000 loan Bala Jahumpa had from the Jawara regime for drug
rehabilitation in England. Blaise had puppy dog love for Omar Sey and would
follow the man every where and toe the PPP line in order to earn per-diem
from silly trips. I do not know Essa Sey or John Bojang. Guess because they
were and still are nobodies. What I can safely say though, is that these
parasites depended more on the PPP regime than say a fine hardworking man
like Karamba.

Today, if Yaya was to pull the rug from under these vermin's feet, they will
be destitute with their families. The salaries Yaya is paying them, cannot
even feed their families. None of them have the wherewithal to survive in a
place as competitive as the U.S. Some of them have degrees that is of no use
to them because they are born losers. Explains why they willingly mortgaged
their souls to the Devil. If anyone doubts me, let them tell me what the
people I mentioned were doing in 1994. None of them had legs to stand on.
None of them was earning a living they were not scrounging from PPP people.

It is insulting for such low-lives to turn around and smear hardworking and
honest Gambians that are not begging for a living. Hardworking Gambians that
do not have to support a confessed child murderer in order to make ends
meet. They are all losers. If we had a legitimate government, by now Sedat
Jobe would have been fired because of the U.S. State Department Report on
Gambia and the report from Africa Confidential. Blaise would have been fired
because he could not put forward an effective case for The Gambia when
'Blood Diamonds' was tabled at the U.N.

But who are we dealing with here? The man that should be overseeing these
inept civil servants, is the dumbest Gambian around. Does Yaya care that
when Sedat Jobe comes to UN meetings Jobe spends most of his time sleeping
at his hotel room? Does Yaya care that Essa Sey cannot even muster the
courage and the conviction to defend the APRC in a cyber-forum where no one
is holding a gun to his head? Of course Yaya does not care. He sleeps more
than Sedat Jobe when he is on his numerous foreign trips. Of course Yaya
does not care about Sey's cowardice. Yaya is more of a coward. At least Sey
tried and failed.

These vermin have nothing apart from these emotional outburst they engage in
when they try to play victim. Look at this shameless John Bojang. Instead of
coming to G_L and arguing his government's case where it matters, he runs to
the Gambian press like a little boy-boy complaining about our verbal
assaults on the child murderers he supports. Why did he not tell the papers
about the lies we are telling here? Better still, why did he not confront us
like a man and debunk our lies? These people are shameless characters.

To the hardworking Gambians in the Diaspora, I respectfully ask you not to
pay mind to losers that need a child murderer in order to feed their
families. Let us go and flip burgers at McDonald's if that is what it will
take to earn a decent and clean living for our families. Let us resolve
never to mortgage our souls to the Devil. Let us ignore the gibberish from
these cowards and continue to highlight the atrocities of this illegal
government we have back home. These people are very desperate now. Let us
keep the pressure on them and drive them to go rot in Hell. We must never
support the murderer of our children because we want a government job. We
were doing well (financially) before Yaya. We continue to do well despite
Yaya and we will continue to do well after Yaya.
KB