GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidi Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 15:53:25 -0500
Mr. Jaiteh,

Further enquiries should be addressed to the Permanent Secretary,
Department of Works, Communications and Information, MDI Road, Kanifing,
The Gambia, as the client of HASKONING.

Although the consultant cannot release the Report to none other than its
client, the Head of Haskoning's consulting team may be able to share his
professional views with those interested in the subject.  He has written an
article in one of the Environment magazine which has generated wide
international interest in the project. I will search for it and make it
available to you and anyone else interested.  The gentleman's name is : Mr.
Dirk Heijboer, Senior Coastal and Port Engineer, Haskoning Consulting
Engineers
 and Architects, Barbarossastraat 35, P.O.Box 151, 6500 AD
Nijmegen, The Netherlands.  I need his consent though to provide you with
his e-mail address. If he has no objection, I will do so. In any case,a
firm the size of Haskoning should have a web site. The IT experts should
commence searching.

PS: Please note that the firm's name is HASKONING, and not HASKONIN as
reported earlier.  Sorry for the error and thank you for your valuable
contribution.

Sidi Sanneh