GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:27:09 -0500
Gassa,
 I hope reincarnation is a fact so you can come back and be a bigger fool
than you already are. Are you for real? Is this man well? Get this to your
thick skull: unlike you, money is NOT an issue for some of us. Is it your
meager salary that's forcing you too stoop this low. See, I don't wake up
every damn morning to praise a murderer just to make ends meet. Why don't
you get your act to together, Kotokay, and be a role model for one or two.
If you have any kids, then start there. Some of us are helping the
opposition in ways you can only imagine.But what ya know? Ehh! Can't you
tell already that I've relegated your kinds to the animal kingdom soon as
I read your first posting. 'Mais, yow dour-nitt quoi'. For what's it worth,
you have a good too, 'cause mine is PHUN already.

                                              Mr Makaveli!

PS: Don't forget you have 5 more postings to send so use them wisely, FOOL.