GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 00:31:09 -0700
Thanks brother Ebou
This was one of the best organized and very well attended Gamos I have ever seen in
Washington. for over twenty years. This was an APlus in content and performance. .
Many thanks to Pa Mboobe, Imam Barry ,Saul George, Shirif Hydara , Moses (sound
system) and many others who came from Atlanta ,kansas and Dallas who made it
poossible with excellent contributions. May allah reward them all and unite us in
peace.
Habib Diab Ghanim