GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BEKAYE PHAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:34:46 -0500
Shut up and think for a second MR FENCE SITTER.Now you have the guts to
identify yourself with the APRC.Remember as you continue to celebrate Yaya's
victory your homeboy Sabbaly( your baby's name sake)is still in jail for a
crime you and i know was just a ploy to get rid of him. KEEP SUPPORTING THE
DEVIL AND THE EVILS WILL GET YOU SOMEDAY.

WHAT A FOOL.