GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:43:03 EST
In a message dated 11/17/99 9:10:32 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I would also like to convey to the Pa, that whatever Jammeh does, whether
 trample over democracy, send our economy on a tailspin; the Pa's legacy would
 always be his legacy and would be judge on its own merit. And that even a
 second chance would be disastrous because no matter how you slice it, Gambia
 would be the ultimate looser

 Musa jeng >>
Musa,

l think this statement says it all. l am infact appalled that the Pa is still
trying to stage a comeback of sorts. You are right, he still has not got the
point that although the present government leaves much to be desired, it is
not an indication that Gambia needs another round of the D.K.Jawara era.

Jabou Joh