GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:47:51 GMT
Mr. Makaveli,

There's no point in un-subscribing Tombong or some of the other spies Yaya
Jammeh have reporting back to him on who is saying what here. Let me give
you a real example: When Essa Bokarr Sey (the Super "Ambassador in Paris")
was in New York, someone on this list flew from Atlanta to New York with a
file on what certain members of this list were saying about Yaya Jammeh and
the APRC. (I bet you don't need me to tell you who that person is. Just
review the behavior of the contributors from Atlanta, and you won't need
Sherlock Holmes.) But, that just shows you how low and stupid some people
really are, 'cause all they need to do is refer the Super Ambassador to the
G-L archives to read the materials for himself! Besides, there are very few
anonymous members on this list. Most members know who is who, and most of us
really have no desire to hide our identity. Why? Because despite all their
brutality, threats and intimidation - or inspite of it, we'll be here long
after this bunch of savages are thrown out of office.

Also, Tombong and his likes would be thrilled to be kicked out of this list,
because then they can genuinely run to Massa Yaya and confirm for him what
he wants everyone to believe: the G-L is nothing but an anti-Jammeh forum.
That people like Tombong don't really bring anything of substance to the
table in terms of intellect or candor would become irrelevant. So, let these
people continue their despicable behavior. Just take comfort in what is
happening to people like Tom Ikimi, Ishmael Gwarzo, and Maj. Hamza Al
Mustafa in Nigeria today. It's the same fate that is awaiting the ilk of
Tombong. Just remember that boring cliche': every dog has it's day! Theirs
is coming, so why help elevate their sense of worth in the service of the
devil?

Saul.