GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
baboucarr Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:18:51 -0800
The Gambian community will gather at the N鷨reboro  community center to pray pay our last respect to the this young man who  lost his life, in such a horrible meaningless manner.
  May Allah open the doors of Jannah for him and give Nenneh to strenght to go though this painful period

  Mbye Sey

Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  The latest news is that the two men are now charged for the murder and sent
to isolation until the 23rd of December. The 26 year old lady is set free
whilst the detention of the 18 year old lady is extended to three times 24
hours.

The event is very tragic because the boy does not live in the hotel. The
one who lives there was another teenaged Gambian who was not home at the
time of the murder and the deceased managed to call him when he was being
maltreated.

Yes Alaji, Neneh must be devastated and any parent would. May Allah (SWT)
give her strength to overcome the calamity.

I shall be there by the end of next week (InsAllah.

regards,
Momodou Camara

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:00:01 +0000, alaji ndure
wrote:

>Momodou, thanks for this information. I got the news through a phone call
>while I was still at work yesterday. It is really a very sad thing that
this
>young man has lost his life in such a meaningless way.
>I am sure his mother Neneh Njie, must be devastated and out of her mind.
>
>My god grant her the strength to cope such a loss.
>
>Alaji ndure
>Copenhagen.
>
>PS: I asked for you when I saw your wife on Saturday at the Jololi show, at
>Medborgerhuset.
>

>>From: [log in to unmask]
>>
>>To: [log in to unmask]
>>Subject: Four arrested for the murder of a 17 year old young man from The
>>            Gambia
>>Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:56:23 -0500
>>
>>Police in Copenhagen have charged four polish citizens for the brutal
>>murder of a Gambian who was found killed in a hotel room in Copenhagen on
>>the evening of sunday the 27th November 2005.
>>
>>Criminal inspector Ove Dahl informed the press that the four are being
>>charged for murder and accessory to murder. The four polish citizens are
>>two men of 27 and 23 years of age and two women of 26 and 18 years of age
>>and residents of the said Hotel Continent on N鷨rebrogade in Copenhagen.
>>
>>The deceased Gambian had wounds on the head that are probably from
>>stabbings from a knive.
>>
>>A knive, a wallet and one or several credit cards were found on the street
>>in front of the hotel after Police had sealed off the area to look for
>>evidence. The leader of the criminal police in charge informed the press
>>that the items found were probarbly related to the murder.
>>
>>May his soul rest in peace.
>>
>>Momodou Camara

中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中

中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中