GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:46:15 EDT
Poor Ebou, stop being a cry baby. I can't understand why, My well-meant
sister is trying to come to your aid, pertaining to your challenge on Halifa's
position and credibility. If one goes back to your original postings, mind you,
BOTH you and halifa are still in the limelight as politicians [You served under
the Jammeh regime and left overnight as a suspicious character in disgrace]
and you tried successfully to smear His position and character. If I were a JJC
on the Bantaba, reading your postings toward Halifa, I would, if stupid and
unknowing your dirty character, would naturally believe in your silly
confrontation with the brother. Halifa, out of respect to your late Mom, tried to alert
you of the old Wollof adage: SU HAM DONNE JIITU, RAYCHU DU TOHPA" AND THE
"KOLOREH" he out of respect developed with your Mom, granted, you unknowingly and
shockingly, didn't know and didn't care to ask, therefore, fault lie at your
doorstep.Truly, Wollof Njie was a genius when he quoted: "KU MUNUL BAWUL, LU
YAAHU YOWLA" Why blame Halifa in hindsight, when he meant well for you, even
though, you tried all the jokes on his hairdo and character..."TAAT BOBB DI
GAING NGEMBA DOHOT." You forgot about your problems and tried to distract us from
the question[s] on your character and flip flop on Yahya Jammeh and A[F]PRC.
What an honorable/disgrace turncoat snitch for Jammeh and his bellicose A[F}PRC
regime.
My rightful question to you again is, if you believe that you patched up your
difference with your lost and found buddy, Jammeh and that, you're a US
Citizen, why don't you go, even sneak into Banjul and visit your mom's grave. I've
known many, who sojourned through the same risky route. Why not you? No
offense meant. Just sick of your arrogance and hypocrisy.