GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 02:33:27 -0400
Folks,

In the same vein, I am also back after a brief hiatus.  I am sure I have
missed so many brilliant postings on the L as a result.  However, now that I
am back I shall dig into the Gambia-L archives and browse over some of them.

Let me also use this opportunity to welcome Mr. Buharry and wife's baby girl
into this world.  I wish her and the wonderful family all the good things in
life.

Good night.

OB.
obsilla

Ps:  Ebrima (Coach), I sent you numerous e-mails during the course of last
week but all of them bounced back to me.  What is wrong with your famous
hotmail account again?  Let me know.  OB.