GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 21:09:50 EDT
Dear Haruna,

There are some people out there who want to declare  this race over now,
before all the ballots have been counted or even cast. There  are some who say
they don't know why I'm in this race. So let me tell  you why I'm still running.

I'm in this race for  everyone who needs a champion. For the hardworking
families who are  losing sleep over gas prices and grocery costs and mortgage
payments and medical  bills -- but who never lose that American can-do spirit and
optimism.

I'm in this race for the more than 16 million people like you who have
supported me -- for the people who have put their hearts into winning this race.
You never gave up on me, and I'll never give up on you.

We are in the homestretch. After sixteen months, there  are only three weeks
left to compete in the final contests. With your  help I'm going to keep
fighting until every last American has a chance to be  heard, and as we learned
last night in West Virginia, I know we can win.

Your support has made the difference for this campaign before --  you know
you can make the difference for me again. Please help keep our campaign  moving
forward.

_Contribute now to keep our campaign going  strong._
(https://contribute.hillaryclinton.com/form.html?sc=1854&utm_source=1854&utm_medium=e)

I'm also in this race because I have the best chance of  beating John McCain
in November and putting America on the right track.

We proved something in West Virginia last night -- a state every  Democratic
president has won since 1916. And we proved something in a few other
battleground states that have a history of picking presidents. Pennsylvania.  Ohio.
Arkansas. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. Nevada. And, yes,  Michigan and
Florida.

I am in this race, and so are you, because  we both know the stakes in this
election are too high to stay on the sidelines.

So let's keep going together, you and me. Let's keep driving  our campaign
forward, and let's keep winning.

_Make a contribution today to help me  win._
(https://contribute.hillaryclinton.com/form.html?sc=1854&utm_source=1854&utm_medium=e)

I want to thank you again for the incredible generosity of  spirit you have
shown over the course of this campaign. Together, you and I are  going to make
history.

Thank you,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

favorites at AOL Food.