GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:04:29 +0200
A week from today, our nation would be reminded of the slaying of her
young democrats and human right advocates.As this day looms, my heart aches
but my spirit remains undettered.I most say that this day was the most
shocking day of my life and certainly for many more of our country's
population.Though this day is question of history but it is
also a day that no gambian should even think of burrying it.The almaighty
God recognises innocence but the Aprc does not. these young angels am sure
are looking down on our with no intention to destroy but to build it for all
of us who remain behind them.They have done their bit for oursake, now the
question is what can we do for them and for the course they laid their lives
for? My answer to this is :
Those who can write, must write about the masacre,
Those who can talk , must talk about the april masacre,
Those who can pray, must pray for the souls of these innocent heroes
Those who can write, talk and pray must join hearts and souls to condemn
this regime call the APRC which I call the (Assasins of peoples Rights
Camp.)