GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 05:32:18 PDT
Thanks mr. Janneh for ur caution and i do take note. Will like to apologise
to Mr. Jammeh,Ambassador and Tombong for any inconveniences caused in
relation to my choice of words towards them personally. I hope, they find it
in their hearts to pardon me. And that goes to all the readership of this
forum as a whole.

However, i would still like reiterate my disgust and unshaken condemnations
to what transpired on the 10th and the 11th of this month to our innocent
future leaders whose only crime was to exercise their democratic citizenry
rights of demonstrating against a seemly non-amalgamating justice system.

Furthermore, i also held Jammeh responsible,as the incumbent of the
presidency and the commander in chief of the armed forces to what happened
either in his presence or in his absence. Equally, responsible are all the
functionaries of the government including Tombong for not coming out with
the plain truth but rather mystifying us with half truths,denials and
sanctimonious excuses. These however, do not add any sugar to my cup of tea.
kittos
peter