GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sarian Loum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarian Loum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:29:19 -0700
Essa,

As you can see I'm getting very impatient (more like pissed) about this please
unsubscribe me business. Please unsubscribe yourself the same way you subscribed
to the list and you know why I'm lashing at your request, its because I'm very
upset/angry about what happened back home.  So please don't touch on any more
nerves.  Enough is Enough!

sarian

> Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 05:43:32 -0700
> From: Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>
forthwith sir!
> To: [log in to unmask]
>

> Dr Touray,
>
>                     PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FORTHWITH  AND I WOULD STRONGLY
APOLOGISE  TO ANY ONE THAT I MIGHT HAVE OFFENDED SO DO I WISH TO FORGIVE  THOSE
WHO OFFENDED ME.

     .