GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 05:15:47 GMT
Dear F Jaw-Manneh,

If this is Fatou Jaw who worked for Damel, well greetings my sister.  It is
Baboucarr Mboge's brother(your co-worker at Damel).  Well, my sister , one
thing should be clear that i am not out to get anyone, if anything i am the
most tolerant and not capable of intimidating anyone.  I seek solace in
seeing people being sincere.  Hamjatta accused me of being dishonest well if
in his eyes he thinks i am daft enough to maliciously say that he is
chickening out of a debate after receiving an answer from him stating that
he'd accepted then may the wrath of ALLAH befall on to me.  If i am not
sincere in trying to get Halifa and Hamjatta together out of love of
education and love for the Gambia may ALLAH's wrath snuff the life out of my
3year old daughter and let me live and die in misery and let ALLAH prepare
the embers of the fire in HELL for me all that i represent.

I URGE Hamjatta to publish all the mails we exchanged  privately for
everyone to see whether i have in anyway tried to be malicious.  You see i
support PDOIS out of my own volition.  I have seen them do what i perceive
to be a honourble job and i urge them to continue.  People who do not like
PDOIS should come up with an alternative and put it before us to judge their
sincerity.

I have posted  to the L the very mail that Hamjatta said i received stating
his acceptance.  THe mail he refered to came empty.  There was literally
nothing in it other than my e-mail address.  I have stayed up all night to
see where if there was a content in his mail.  If you or anyone can help
decipher it please do so.

I do not want to keep this dragging and want everyone in this forum to know
that i am not trying to gain attention from anyone.

Please let Hamjatta come up with e-mails whole content unedited.

I am still waiting for Buharry's questions to be answered by the most
erudite Hamjatta.

Greetings to everyone,

Mboge

P.S  Hamjatta i have secured a the main lecture theatre at my college(SOAS)
for September 30.  The times the hall will be available is between 6.00pm to
10.00pm.  Get as many non-PDOIS people as you can and propose a moderator of
your choice.  Let all Gambians come and join Hamjatta and make sure we the
PDOIS supporters will not do anything that is not honourable.