GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 01:33:06 +0100
Innaa lillaahi wa innaaa ilayhi raaji uun.
This is a very sad news,but Allah(SWT) do what ever He want`s.
The only thing that we can do is to make Dua.

O Allah You have said,and whatever You say is ever true,
"And if they (the sinners) who have transgressed against their souls
come to you in order to ask forgiveness of Allah and you also want
them to be pardoned then they will find Allah the Accepter of their
repentance and Merciful".

O Lord! forgive us and those of our brothers and sisters who were
converted to the Faith before us and are now dead in this tragedy
and clean our hearts of any suspicions that we may be harbouring
against our brethren-in-faith.Our Lord! Verily You are kind and
merciful.

"Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessing on the prophet.
O ye who believe! Ask blessing on him and salute him with a worthy
salutation."

"O Allah, have mercy upon Muhammad (peace be upon him) and
the family of Muhammad (peace be upon him).

"Salutation to you, O our Jibreel (A.S.)!
Salutation to you, O our Mika`il (A.S.)!
Salutation to you, O  our Israfil (A.S.)!
Salutation to you, O our `Izra`il (A.S.)!
Salutation to you, O the near ones to Allah from among the dwellers
of the heavens and the earth, all of you!
Salutations to you all and His Mercy and Blessing!"

O Allah! make us your good slaves,count us among those who,with
Your Mercy, have neither any fear nor any worry. O the most
Merciful! O the Lord of the worlds!"

Allahumasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa ali Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard