GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:05:10 -0400
Imam Fatty's sermon against President Jammeh on the issue of the veil is divisive and full of error. The imam's statement is against peace and order. Whether it is true that Allah will punish Jammeh over such a trifle issue is open for discussion. The Imam's sermon is dangerous and full of lies.
Omari Jackson